1. architecture, urban planning and other related professional, college degree or above; senior engineer and national level registered architect or a structural engineer preferred;
2. five more than 2 years working experience and two + years working experience in planning and design;
3. familiar with planning, construction and other related design theory, familiar with the relevant design specifications and the relevant national design requirements of the construction project;
4. proficient in autocad and office drawing software, can the independent skilled technical documentation and construction design;
5. excellent project design management, negotiation and analytical skills;
6. serious, meticulous, responsible for the professional attitude, language expression ability, good at communication, highly motivated.